Specialist Dietitian Büşra Atmaca, who stated that everyone should follow the precautions in order to protect against the virus, “You know, a virus called corona virus (Covid-19) brought life almost to a halt in the world. In our country, the society has become very nervous due to the increasing number of people infected by the virus and the deaths experienced.
It is very important to protect our personal health, but also as a citizenship duty, strictly adhering to protective measures without panic. Until the virus loses its feature of being dangerous for public health, utmost attention should be paid to hygiene rules, and homes should not be left unless it is compulsory. I guess living like this for a while should be accepted as an obligation rather than a preference. ”
Providing information on how to be fed to protect against viruses, Büşra Atmaca said, “Nutrition is an important factor that protects our health and enhances our quality of life at every stage of our lives. Healthy immunity, that is, the intestinal system, will also strengthen body resistance. This will help protect us from antivirus. The 14 golden rules for a healthy and strong immune system are:
- Start the day with breakfast, do not skip meals, take care to consume 3 main and 3 snacks. Always wash the fresh green vegetables and fruits you buy from outside with vinegar water, place them in cabinets, peel the fruits by peeling them.
- Take care to buy packaged products instead of open foods, clean the outer packaging of the products you buy with a disinfected cloth. Close the mouth tightly to prevent cross-contamination hazard after use.
- Eat foods high in nutritional value and fiber content, such as fresh vegetables fruit legume oats, vegetable dishes.
- High probiotic content; Homemade yoghurt, kefir tarhana and pickle be among your nutritional preferences.
- Foods with high antioxidant content; be careful to consume red beets spinach carrots walnuts . ”
- Emphasizing that attention should be paid to water consumption especially these days, Atmaca said, “Avoid excessive consumption and exercise at home in this period when your movement is restricted.
- Pay attention to the sleep pattern and get enough sleep.
- Consume 2.5-3 liters of water a day to keep body temperature stable and toxin out.
- Avoid foods such as frying, over-fat, sugary, cola, chips, chocolate.
- At home, try to prepare compote, juice, yogurt, cake, kefir, choose to boil or bake your meals.
- Avoid excessive caffeine intake.
- Do not consume more than 2 cups of herbal tea or coffee per day.
- Take care to consume one mineral water per day.
- Do not use supplements without consulting a specialist. Do not worry and calm your breathing, practice breathing exercises. ”
Source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/hayatim/yasam-haberleri/corona-virusune-karsi-beslenmede-14-altin-kural/1/?_szc_galeri = 1