Corona virus; Like other virus infections (polio, chickenpox, measles), it is a type of virus disease, and deadly just like other infections you are familiar with. It also worsens the course of the disease by disrupting the body's defense system. The mortality rate in MERS and SARS viruses seen in human history was much higher than coronavirus.
Covid-19 is not a deadly outbreak that can be as exaggerated as the fevers spread around. To reveal how many people die per year from many diseases in the world, write the name of microbial or parasitic disease and see the annual mortality rates on the site of the world health organization.
KORONA VIRUS IS MORE RISK FOR?
- According to the latest TUIK data; Our seniors / elderly / individuals over the age of 65 are the highest risk group of 17%.
- Even the flu of our patients who receive chemotherapy treatment is inconvenient, and they and the people around them should be especially careful.
- Individuals with compromised immune systems are also at risk.
WHAT CAN WE DO TO STRENGTHEN OUR IMMUNITY AGAINST VIRUS?
- Adequate sleep: An average of 7 hours of sleep daily is crucial for your immune system to be strong.
- Regular exercise: Surely walking, yoga, meditation, etc. in your daily life. You should include exercises, even if simple.
- Avoid contact.
- Take care of cleanliness: Especially should wash your hands frequently; you should do daily bathroom, tooth, hair cleaning.
- For plenty of water: The best purification, the best protection food is water.
- Make sure your minerals are not deficient: You need to take enough vitamin D, B12, Zinc, Vitamin C daily.
- Eat the seasonal fruit vegetables.
- Make room for phenolic ingredients in your life: Royal jelly, propolis are the best examples. Here are a few important points that minerals such as zinc, magnesium, known as immunomodulators, have decreased in vegetables and fruits due to greenhouse cultivation and should be supplemented with animal-derived foods and Epsom (English salt) or natural mineral waters.
Also, carotenoids are essential for a strong immune system and are found in foods like chard, beet, carrot, black cabbage . Again, for vitamin B1 legumes, avocados, meat products and tuna fish should be included in the tables.